However for applications which demand High Accuracy and Speeds we offer Spindles supported between a Set of 3 Angular Contact Bearings in front and a Double Row Cylindrical Roller Bearing at the back.
All are Spindles go through extensive testing during Run In and Temperature Logging in Normal & under actual cutting conditions.
Technical Data of a ISO 40 Size Spindle are depicted in this section. Tech Sheets for other sizes can be furnished on request.
We have a standard range of Belt Driven Spindle Units such as:
- Drilling Spindles : with different tool adaptors max RPM 25000
- Milling Spindles : SK 30 ~ SK 50 Size.
- Grinding Spindles : Internal Grinding Spindles @ 25000 RPM
- Boring Spindles : Fine Boring Spindle Units with TIR < 2 Microns
- CNC Turning Spindles : Spindles as per International Standards from A2-3 ~ A2-8 Size
We can offer Slide Units in various variants:
- With Hardened and Ground Guideways.
- Slides with LM Guideways.
- Slides with Roller Guideways.
Pneumatic, Hydraulic or Servo Driven
|SLIDE MOUNTED SPINDLE UNITS: ISO-40
||Upto 7500 RPM
||Max. drilling capacity
||Motor rating Std.
||Motor Speed 50 HZ
||1500 / 3000 RPM
||Power Supply 50 HZ
||SK 40 / BT 40